Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hello, it’s good to be back.

Well dear readers, my 100th posting on this blog has come and gone and some of you may be wondering why there has been such a dearth of postings as of late.

So, without going into too much detail, here’s a brief synopsis of what my life has been like since the Signature Conference in Norfolk on September 24th.

Since then, I:

a. Gave a battlefield tour out at New Market Heights which was attended by around 20 folks;

b. Had a not-so-fun trip to the emergency room, which I am still unfortunately feeling the ill effects of;

c. Resigned from my position with Henrico County (the 26th will be my last day); and

And, all the while I have been plugging away at my New Market Heights manuscript, trying to ensure that the text will be as excellent and appealing as the maps (yes, master cartographer Steve Stanley has agreed to make the maps for the book).

That’s about it for now. I’m hoping to get some more information posted soon, but until then don’t be a stranger, ya hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment