Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Busy Weekend Awaits


Go ahead Johnny Reb. Make my day.
If you happen to be in the Richmond area over the weekend, please be sure to check out one of the free events that I’ll be signing books at!

Tomorrow I will be speaking at the “Henrico County: Gateway to Richmond” Symposium along with Frank O’Reilly, John Coski, and Robert E.L. Krick. The symposium runs from 10 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and there will be a book signing by all authors after the last lecture.

After that, I’m off to one of my favorite sites in the whole world – Fort Harrison, which in my opinion is the crown jewel of all the sites operated by Richmond National Battlefield Park. I’ll be there on Saturday and Sunday signing books and portraying Lt. Nathan Edgerton, who was one of the Medal of Honor recipients from New Market Heights.

All in all, it should be a great time and I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment